So many of you may be starting out with makeup and may need some recommendations or you may just want to find new products.
Entering the big world of makeup can be confusing and overwhelming, I’m here to help!!
There are so many products out there that are so great, but here are a few of them.
Disclaimer- these products are used a lot, haha.
1. Primer- Rimmel match perfection fix and perfect primer– £6.99-I used to use this non stop as it is so lightweight. It keeps makeup looking amazing throughout the day and is a great price, love it!
2. Foundation- Rimmel match perfection– £7.99- This is still a pick me up, on the go foundation for me! Long wearing and makes the face look flawless, it was my first foundation years ago too!
3. Concealer- Maybelline instant age rewind– £7.99 in store £5.99 online- I love this concealer it gives such a flawless finish and definitely erases any imperfections, no bad words.
– Collection lasting perfection– £3.99 or £4.99is my all time favourite concealer to conceal spots, so full coverage and long wearing, been through about 7!!
As you can see…. Both well loved!!
4. Powder- Rimmel stay matte– £3.99- OMG this is so raved about and is worth every good word!! So matte and non cakey!! Love it!!
5. Bronzer and Highlighter- Sleek duo– £6.49- This bronzer is perfect for warming up your face or even contouring if you are feeling that comfortable. The highlight is so glowy and subtle and I love both of these equally!!
6. Blush- Rimmel lasting colour soft blush, 050 live pink– £3.99- This blush is so buildable and can be so subtle or strong, I still sometimes pick this over my high end ones and is so long wearing and omg so beautiful!!
7. Eyeshadow- Revolution redemption palette iconic 2– £4- This is one of my favourite palettes and definitely compares to my Naked 3 palette. Such long wearing colours and a beautiful range of mattes and shimmers.
Gel- Maybelline eye studio lasting drama– £8(when I got it)- long wearing and really easy to use, my favourite by far.
Pencil- Maybelline line refine– price varies- a great long wearing and super cheap eyeliner pencil.