So today I thought I would share different ombre lip looks and their tutorials, this is not all of them but is most.
I am using the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks that I shared in a haul the other day so you can see more of how they look.
1. Blurred from inner lip-
1. Start with bare lips
2. Apply a colour on the inner lip and blend out.
2. Inner Ombre
2. Apply a lighter colour in the middle of both of your lips
3. Apply a darker colour on the outer parts of your lips and blend.
3. Reverse Ombre
2. Apply a darker colour in the middle and blend.
4. Triple Ombre
5. Lined Ombre
6. Inside out Ombre
2. Apply the lighter colour in the centre and blend.
7. Centre blurred
2. Apply the darker colour in the centre and blend.
8. Stripes Ombre
2. Fill in the gaps with the darker colour and blend.
I really hope this post has helped you as Ombre lips are so easy and beautiful.
Please like and follow my blog and I will try to return!!