So as the Kardashians and Jenner’s makeup is always amazing, I thought I would recreate a picture I saw a while ago. This look is very natural and wearable.
No7 Stay Perfect Cream Eyeshadow- Pretty Pink.
I used this as a base as it is so illuminating and doesn’t make eyeshadows crease.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.
1. I used White Chocolate as a base with my Mac 286 brush.
2. I used Milk Chocolate in the crease.
3. I used Semi-Sweet in the crease.
4. I added a tiny touch of Triple Fudge in the outer corner.
5. Then I used the gold LOreal eyeshadow under my crease with an Avon brush.
6. After blending it, I used the Soap and Glory SuperCat Liner to line along my upper lash line.
7. Then I used the Benefit BadGal lash mascara.
I really hope you have enjoyed this post!
Info,collabs or anything else- firstname.lastname@example.org